Luxurious Accommodations, Worldwide
THE LOREN HOTELS & RESIDENCES
Loren Properties are a collection of five-star, luxury lifestyle hotels, residences, and restaurants set in irreplaceable locations and situated to create unforgettable moments. Every Loren Property offers our guests and residents exceptional views, opportunities to connect to the very best of local culture through curated experiences, nonpareil events, cuisine, architecture, art, and design attuned to its natural surroundings.
THE LOREN AT LADY BIRD LAKE, AUSTIN
The property opened its doors in October 2022, offering unforgettable views of the park and city in every direction. Its gracious indoor-outdoor environment, nestled adjacent to Austin’s most beloved green space, creates a distinctive Austin experience.
- 108 5-star hotel keys and 24 luxury condos
- Milk + Honey Spa flagship location
- Nido rooftop restaurant, bar, and patio
- Event spaces boasting the best city views in Austin
- Rooftop pool & pool deck
- Lakefront Cafe
THE LOREN AT PINK BEACH, BERMUDA
With its prime vantage point offering sparkling ocean views, Bermuda’s first new-build hotel in 45 years has become a media darling since its opening in 2017, hosting media from Travel + Leisure to InStyle during its opening season, and is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Bermuda.
- 34 5-star suites and 7 luxury villas
- Private oceanfront mansion
- The Pink Beach Club beachfront restaurant
- Pool deck at the ocean’s edge
- Sisley luxury spa
WHAT’S NEXT FOR US
5 projects totaling 450-500 keys and 100-125 residences by 2027
Future potential Loren Hotels include:
- Mountain: Park City, Deer Valley, Big Sky, Jackson Hole
- Urban / Near-Urban: Miami Design District, Montreal, Rome, Madrid, Santa Barbara, Malibu
- Resort: Balearics, Cabo, Sardinia
ART AT THE LOREN
The themes and ideas that thread through the art collection at The Loren properties overlap seamlessly with the ethos of The Loren’s architectural style. Both the art and architecture are intended to be in harmony with the environment and natural surroundings, and thereby to enhance our guest’s experience.